Need help

MiKL

Hello everyone,
I need some help for some mod's i'm thinking to do :
1/ I need some information for the steering wheel , what kind model i can install ? any problem with airbag connection ?
2/ I saw in the forum ( dont remember who do that ) its possible to change de little screen in the middle of speedmeter ( dont know the correct name lol) to connect with the rns-e
3/ i have a single din dashboard , if its possible to install only the double din cage ? if yes anyone have the ref?

offtopic : i want to change my wheel to ,what model from Audi's car I can install ?

Thank you Guys for your help

Attachments

• 20190909_124628-ConvertImage.jpg
    20190909_124628-ConvertImage.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 196
  • 20190909_124621-ConvertImage.jpg
    20190909_124621-ConvertImage.jpg
    974.7 KB · Views: 190
ost vag steering wheels will fit, but you need a single stage airbag
A1 are a modern one that fits
You are talking about DIS, this can be retro fitted @timmus is the font of all knowledge on this topic
Its possible to install the DD cage into the single din dash, but not without removing the dash first. Others have modified the single din dash in the car with an aftermarket double din cage (tin cage of ebay etc), some brackets and cutting is needed but doable. Really depends what head unit you are trying to fit, if going the RNS-e route then better with the proper Audi cage or swap out the dash for a double din one, if fitting aftermarket head unit then the cutting and brackets can be made to look good as the fascia will hide everything and done right it will not creak :)

1568121972491.png

it's that steering wheel can fit on my little smoker? the airbag for this steering can be a single stage?

thank you for your help

View attachment 56259
it's that steering wheel can fit on my little smoker? the airbag for this steering can be a single stage?

thank you for your help

A vast majority of Audi steering wheels will fit the A2, but very few will be plug-and-play from an electrical perspective. The airbag and horn system will either use a different connector and/or the airbag will be incompatible.
It is possible the change the connector type if you have the necessary parts/tools/skills.
Unfortunately, the design of steering wheel shown in the photo above uses a dual-stage airbag. The A2 uses a single-stage airbag system.

Cheers,

Tom

Back