New A2 Owner

SPG

Hi everyone

I have been a recent A2 owner for a few months having purchased a car previously seen on the Spotted Forum

It's a Black '05 SE 1.4 Petrol 119,000 miles
Black heated leather
False floor
16" 5- Spokes

Clean looking and few cosmetic things remedied but will need a suspension 'go-over' as it is a bit squeaky/ crashy for a few 100 metres or so.
It does have new springs at the rear and I have got new shocks to go on in a few days time.

Have not got VCDS so unsure of any lurking problems as yet but will get there....
I have experienced the ABS warning klaxon/ light when crashing over a speed bump whilst turning left. Restarted car and rolled - ABS light disappeared- one of the many fixes found via this site- thanks to all.

Situated in Essex so I may crash the emerging Norwich group in good time when the 'new normal' is with us.

IMG_20200520_115722300_HDR[2501].jpg

Glad to see that one's made it into the club, a lovely example! Hope to meet you at a social one day if they are still possible in the new normal.

That looks very nice and tidy love the wheels
Welcome to car washing I’ve had black cars before and every time I say never again but a few months ago I bought a met black A5 Cab to accompany my A2
It’s done 300miles in the last 2 months and had about 15 washes as after a couple of days of just sitting on my drive it looks dirty
So so nice when clean and polished though

Welcome along to the friendliest forum on the net

Cheers. Paul

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back