New joiner buys a little red version and says "Hello"

Lee Taylor

Hello,
I'm joined recently but have been shy about contributing to the site.
So today I paid for this red TDi.
I cannot collect it till mid November, because I am currently working abroad.
When I return home, I will collect the car (private sale) and take it home to enjoy.
I hope you like my little red version?

I also have a silver TDi '02 plate with only 78k. It's a bit scruffy but runs like a dream.

In the meantime, I wanted to say "Hello" and thank the admin for allowing me to join.
More to follow.......

Attachments

• AIS PORT Sitting.JPG
    AIS PORT Sitting.JPG
    13.7 KB · Views: 172
  • IMG_1712.jpg
    IMG_1712.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 169
  • IMG_1713.jpg
    IMG_1713.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 156
  • IMG_1714.jpg
    IMG_1714.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 148
  • IMG_1715.jpg
    IMG_1715.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 151
  • IMG_1716.jpg
    IMG_1716.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 151
  • IMG_1717.jpg
    IMG_1717.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 143
  • IMG_1718.jpg
    IMG_1718.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 160
Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,
I'm joined recently but have been shy about contributing to the site.
So today I paid for this red TDi.
I cannot collect it till mid November, because I am currently working abroad.
When I return home, I will collect the car (private sale) and take it home to enjoy.
I hope you like my little red version?

I also have a silver TDi '02 plate with only 78k. It's a bit scruffy but runs like a dream.

In the meantime, I wanted to say "Hello" and thank the admin for allowing me to join.
More to follow.......
Morning Lee. I spotted this one on e bay yesterday and thought it looked lovely. Well done on bagging a what looks a great buy and welcome to the forum. ??

Morning Lee. I spotted this one on e bay yesterday and thought it looked lovely. Well done on bagging a what looks a great buy and welcome to the forum. ??
Indeed it was! I made a snap decision and I'm optimistic about it being a good one. I have had two A2's in years gone by and have always loved them. Not sure about how to market the basic silver 02 plate I have at home? I might just sell it as is. I am very excited about the red one and looking forward to attending my 1st club meeting at some point. Thanks for the feedback.

Back