new to a2

i love a2

hi this is my first a2 am Alexander its a 2002 1.4petrol se has milage 11600 ish a bit tappety but runs well some sh has books old mots looks ok not bad paint . just got it serviced at mercy bmw Audi Glasgow just up the road from me handy. alloys need refurb. over all am happy. 11mot. I have always loved the a2 now I have one "get in there". thanks for looking.

Welcome to the club Alexander, a great choice in vehicle, but then we're all biased.

Assume the mileage is 116,000 vice 11,600 else you've likely got the lowest mileage A2 in the UK?!

Plenty of advice and a strong friendly community here. Shout if you have any questions.

All the best and happy motoring.

hi this is my first a2 am Alexander its a 2002 1.4petrol se has milage 11600 ish a bit tappety but runs well some sh has books old mots looks ok not bad paint . just got it serviced at mercy bmw Audi Glasgow just up the road from me handy. alloys need refurb. over all am happy. 11mot. I have always loved the a2 now I have one "get in there". thanks for looking.

As you are in Glasgow you may want to contact a local member (Enzo) who refurbs wheels cheaply for fellow A2 owners. Let me know if you want his number.

Back