New wiper arm

Ann Hale

On my last mot I was advised that I need a new wiper arm. Neither halford nor I have been able to find one. Please can anyone help ?
Many thanks
Ann

Hi Ann
Welcome to the club, The person who'll be able too help is depronman. Look him up on the list of members, he does a nifty line of recon wiper arms.
Best wishes
Simon

On my last mot I was advised that I need a new wiper arm. Neither halford nor I have been able to find one. Please can anyone help ?
Many thanks
Ann

Welcome from me too.

Is it a new blade you need, or the actual arm?

There are two different types of wiper on the A2; the earlier one has a hook fitting for the blade, and the later 'aero' one just has a pivot. Which type do you have? A photo of your current setup would be of help.

Having checked your profile, I can see that you have a later A2 and the aero type arm You can easily buy a new blade, the Bosch AP30U is the correct one:

If you need the arm itself refurbished, then @depronman is the person to speak to.

Having checked your profile, I can see that you have a later A2 and the aero type arm You can easily buy a new blade, the Bosch AP30U is the correct one:

If you need the arm itself refurbished, then @depronman is the person to speak to.

Hi Ann
If you do need the wiper arm itself as against the rubber blade then please drop me a PM
I can offer you a fully refurbished wiper arm on an exchange basis for £40 plus £7 delivery
I need your old wiper arm back so there is £50 refundable deposit on your old arm

I’ve just seen a msg come I from you as I was typing this

Paul

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome from me too.

Is it a new blade you need, or the actual arm?

There are two different types of wiper on the A2; the earlier one has a hook fitting for the blade, and the later 'aero' one just has a pivot. Which type do you have? A photo of your current setup would be of help.

Thank you for this xxx I'll message him now
Ann

Hi Ann
If you do need the wiper arm itself as against the rubber blade then please drop me a PM
I can offer you a fully refurbished wiper arm on an exchange basis for £40 plus £7 delivery
I need your old wiper arm back so there is £50 refundable deposit on your old arm

I’ve just seen a msg come I from you as I was typing this

Paul

Hi Paul
I can't believe how helpful everyone is and how quick the replies come back.!!!!?
It is the arm I need not the blade.
How do I go about doing this ?
Halfords say they will fit it for me if I can find one.
Kind regards
Ann

Hi Paul
I can't believe how helpful everyone is and how quick the replies come back.!!!!
Kind regards
Ann

You have a PM reply
We where all typing are the same time

Cheers Paul

I mentioned on here before about replacement Aero Blades on eBay. Direct Fit Refillable 30” Blade with a Free Refill included £9.99 inc First Classost from SJR Autoparts eBay Shop. I found that the Free Refill does fit the Genuine Audi Blade and is every bit as good. I think they also sell the Refills seperately. I will not be buying any expensive Genuine Audi or Bosch Blade again as I have kept all the Blades that have been on our A2 in the past.

Hi Paul
HELP !!
I'm trying to do this myself and I have got as far as taking the two bolts off but the arm will not budge. Any tips how to get the arm off please.
Thanks
Ann
Hi Paul
I can't believe how helpful everyone is and how quick the replies come back.!!!!?
Kind regards
Ann
Hi Paul
Fitted and working....thanks to you
Old one posted today...barcode; FWCZ8928048GB
Once again...thanks so much for your help and advice
Ann

Hi Paul
HELP !!
I'm trying to do this myself and I have got as far as taking the two bolts off but the arm will not budge. Any tips how to get the arm off please.
Thanks
Ann

Hi Paul
Fitted and working....thanks to you
Old one posted today...barcode; FWCZ8928048GB
Once again...thanks so much for your help and advice
Ann

Excellent news. Did you fit it yourself ?

Back