Nice to be here!!

Stavros`

Hello Guys.

I am Stavros, from Athens, Greece.

I am an AUDI fan for almost 20 years and have been the proud owner of two TT's (98' 180 & 01' 225), while i currently own a TT convertible (08' 200HP) and an AUDI 00' A2 Petrol 1.4. Since money have been scarce in the last 10 years in Greece, i decided to marry both cars and forfeit all my parole privileges for life.
In that context i decided to take a closer look to the A2 currently driven (and not taken good care of, i must admit) by my spouse.

That's how i find you guys! And let me say i am already happy about it, since with the help of @algasa who provided me with the spare part, i have already replaced the broken left cup holder which my spouse kept in place with an annoying folded piece of paper. In addition, i am not the best man on earth when it comes to use my hands and fix staff, still it was the directions that i found in the forum, which led the way to a successful replacement. A small miracle... :).

So, as i said, very very excited to be here. Have a great week everybody.

Welcome along Stavros - great to hear that you have already found the site useful. That's pretty much what we're all about here :)

Hello Guys.

I am Stavros, from Athens, Greece.

I am an AUDI fan for almost 20 years and have been the proud owner of two TT's (98' 180 & 01' 225), while i currently own a TT convertible (08' 200HP) and an AUDI 00' A2 Petrol 1.4. Since money have been scarce in the last 10 years in Greece, i decided to marry both cars and forfeit all my parole privileges for life.
In that context i decided to take a closer look to the A2 currently driven (and not taken good care of, i must admit) by my spouse.

That's how i find you guys! And let me say i am already happy about it, since with the help of @algasa who provided me with the spare part, i have already replaced the broken left cup holder which my spouse kept in place with an annoying folded piece of paper. In addition, i am not the best man on earth when it comes to use my hands and fix staff, still it was the directions that i found in the forum, which led the way to a successful replacement. A small miracle... :).

So, as i said, very very excited to be here. Have a great week everybody.
:)..Welcome to this site Stavros,im a new member too,(5 weeks)..I find it a really nice helpful site with lots of friendly helpful people here...

Back