Norwich - the A2 centre of the world!

Teresa

Social Secretary
European-Union
Norwich is known for being a quirky place and there seem to be a growing number of A2's around. Over the past few weeks, I have regularly seen:

A silver one with A2 number plate and A2OC stickers, always parked near the University
A dark blue one that never seems to move from its spot outside the shops on Colman road
A very smart red colour storm
A blue one, the same colour as Mabel (may have been Jigsaw)
New kid on the block - a very well looked after light blue one

For a small city, that seems to be quite a good ratio of A2's :eek:

Another new kid, nearly on the block. I've just got my smart black TDi 90 a month ago, but I live the other side of Diss from Norwich. Had a very nice evening trip to Zak's at Mousehold Heath in it on Saturday night, though. I trust we can all get together sometime.

the Dark Blue one does move ocassionally so my daughter tells me as lives not far from there, affraid Mabels twins off the road for some time now and im driving my pearl black one at the moment , as shes having a horse power fix , theres so many more floating around norwich as seen several silver and black ones , theres a orange one and another castle red one too ive seen on ocassion and several more out towards holt and cromer some days i can pass up to 6 then i dont see one for weeks

Another new kid, nearly on the block. I've just got my smart black TDi 90 a month ago, but I live the other side of Diss from Norwich. Had a very nice evening trip to Zak's at Mousehold Heath in it on Saturday night, though. I trust we can all get together sometime.

Ooooh. An Eastern social. What do people think? I'm happy to organise if we fancy it?

Reactions: AJB
the Dark Blue one does move ocassionally so my daughter tells me as lives not far from there, affraid Mabels twins off the road for some time now and im driving my pearl black one at the moment , as shes having a horse power fix , theres so many more floating around norwich as seen several silver and black ones , theres a orange one and another castle red one too ive seen on ocassion and several more out towards holt and cromer some days i can pass up to 6 then i dont see one for weeks
ah, sorry Mabel's twin is off the road. That does mean that we have a triplet around though!

the dark blue one is nice. It must have really low mileage! It's lovely seeing so many around here.

I was born in Norwich but now live in Ipswich, my wife has a black FSI 5 seater with red leather and OSS LM03LTN. Would be happy to join a meet somewhere, maybe Diss or Breasingham?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm near to Diss. If you see a crystal blue TDI give us a wave. :)

Tim

Live near St Ives Cambs. Would love an Eastern social when cleared to do so. Currently ‘shielded’
Geoff

That's a coincidence my A2 was first registered by the Audi dealer in Norwich. Will have to take him back to his UK birthplace !

Back