Not an owner yet, but on the hunt.

Hoachy

Hello all,

Having decided I needed a more practical and reliable car I decided to do some research. I love interesting engineering and clever design so the A2 is the obvious choice. I'm looking for a petrol one as I am currently living in a city. I've been keeping an eye on all the usual places and was gutted to have missed out on a beauty I saw advertised.

If any of you have any buying advice, what to look out for, good places to find them for sale or whatever, please let me know.

I'm in Glasgow at the mo.

Glad I'm not in Shetland, it would make viewing potential A2s a serious pain in the chunkies!

Hello all,

Having decided I needed a more practical and reliable car I decided to do some research. I love interesting engineering and clever design so the A2 is the obvious choice. I'm looking for a petrol one as I am currently living in a city. I've been keeping an eye on all the usual places and was gutted to have missed out on a beauty I saw advertised.

If any of you have any buying advice, what to look out for, good places to find them for sale or whatever, please let me know.
Welcome fellow ???????. If you upgrade to the marketplace with a 2 quid access fee there's a lass in Edinburgh selling an owned since new 1.4 petrol.

Welcome fellow ???????. If you upgrade to the marketplace with a 2 quid access fee there's a lass in Edinburgh selling an owned since new 1.4 petrol.
I'm paid up and had a look through, but didn't spot that one.

Thanks anyhoo, I'm trying to be pretty thorough with my searching hopefully I'll find something to suit soon.

I'll do an update post when I've got my grubby mitts on one.

Welcome to the forum. Do you have any specific requirements other than petrol? What's your budget? (I'm not selling) This might be useful.

Welcome to the forum. Do you have any specific requirements other than petrol? What's your budget? (I'm not selling) This might be useful.

Mainly just petrol, other than that as few miles as possible for as little as possible. Glasgow city centre has a low emissions zone so diesels are not really an option.

Thanks for the link I'll have a read through.

Coatbridge MOT centre say they’ve got a 55k silver 1.4 due in. It’s on Autotrader. Maybe worth a call if it’s a good one. Silver. £2,500.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got a Silver 1.4 petrol Sport with red leather, full Votex bodykit, working OSS, rear electric windows with only 86k and fsh in Fife.

Inked77206006_964316650612062_1623610217570762752_n_LI.jpg

74677147_148705889865675_5853711369823584256_n.jpg

I've got a Silver 1.4 petrol Sport with red leather, full Votex bodykit, working OSS, rear electric windows with only 86k and fsh in Fife.

I saw this, it's really nice. But I have a young family that would ruin that interior and I don't think I could forgive myself.

Would a Fsi be any good to you? I've been offered one in px for my silver Tdi I've got for sale at the minute but other than 132k and mint condition that's all the details I have about it at the minute. The guy was having issues sharing pics on Gumtree mail so hopefully he's going to sort some out for me tomorrow.

Back