ok i will see your 500 and raise you 200

I’d love to know what big things have lasted the whole 434k miles and what’s had to be replaced....... just to know what Audi bits are engineered for interstellar mileage.

I’d love to know what big things have lasted the whole 434k miles and what’s had to be replaced....... just to know what Audi bits are engineered for interstellar mileage.
Yes that would make it a good read as to what’s been changed and done ...puts a smile on my face seeing these high mile gems still chugging along ..?...

@greywolfhound it would indeed make a great read.

Isn't 434k about 430k too much for you? ??

Unicorn now has the lowest mileage title and I’m sure you were salavating at the thought, I sure was!

Last edited:
@greywolfhound it would indeed make a great read.

Isn't 434k about 430k too much for you? ?? Unicorn has this title and I’m sure you were salavating at the thought, I sure was!
I have to admit I also always fancied a really high miler as well something to be proud of my first one was still local up to a couple of years ago we sold it a120k that was over 200 k several years ago now lost the reg number I’m gutted as I used to do mot history checks to see ...guy had it off us then his sister had it ..only 12 miles away ..would be nice to think it’s still going a 2001 silver tdi 75 ..Bridgwater .. So if you’re a member on here do get in touch.?

I have to admit I also always fancied a really high miler as well something to be proud of my first one was still local up to a couple of years ago we sold it a120k that was over 200 k several years ago now lost the reg number I’m gutted as I used to do mot history checks to see ...guy had it off us then his sister had it ..only 12 miles away ..would be nice to think it’s still going a 2001 silver tdi 75 ..Bridgwater .. So if you’re a member on here do get in touch.?
I’m with you on that one, in my first A2 I did 90k miles in 5 years and sold it in 2006, its last MOT (I also do the MOT checks too) was March 20 at 169k so in the last 15 years it’s done 79k miles (can’t imagine it’s done much in the last 12m). I loved those platinum heated leather sports seats that I optioned on it! If I’d have kept it and done all my mileage of my subsequent cars on it, I reckon it’d have another 200k+ (Circa 300k total) on the clock and judging by some of the higher mileage examples, the TDI 75’s can indeed take it.

Last edited:
Decent maintenance schedules and preventive measures and I see no reason why big miles cant be on all cars . . My subie had 282k on it and serviced every 8k. And would go for a lot longer no doubt

Back