Only one!

Just back after a pre Christmas break up to Somerset via N Devon and back via S Devon, only saw one A2 in all the miles we covered...…..I have always thought that the A2 wasn't a common car in the South West this certainly backs up my view. Anyone else in other areas not see too many A2's on their travels.....

I didn't see a single one this week that I hadn't test driven! One on Monday was in Bristol and the one I bought yesterday was near Solihull. If you're up Paignton way you might see mine! I'm from Plymouth, cant recall seeing many there, either to be fair.

I live near Tenby West Wales and there is one other in my village -same colour too.
Just back after a pre Christmas break up to Somerset via N Devon and back via S Devon, only saw one A2 in all the miles we covered...…..I have always thought that the A2 wasn't a common car in the South West this certainly backs up my view. Anyone else in other areas not see too many A2's on their travels.....
I had actually concluded that there were quite a lot of A2s in the West Country. I saw three just while driving through St Ives last month, and I know of at least six within a few miles of my home in Kingsbridge. What I would like to know is whether there is any garage in the area that is good with them.

I had actually concluded that there were quite a lot of A2s in the West Country. I saw three just while driving through St Ives last month, and I know of at least six within a few miles of my home in Kingsbridge. What I would like to know is whether there is any garage in the area that is good with them.

I bought 2 yellow colour storms from a small town in wales in the same year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As an ex Porsche/BMW teckie I do all my own ………...….must admit know of 5 cars local to me but don't see too many on my travels around the South West.

Back