Orders from the A2OC shop during lockdown

Proghound

Admin Team
United-Kingdom
Hi everyone and I hope you're all staying safe in and around your homes during these unprecedented times.

I'd just like to advise you that while we're in lockdown, fulfilment of shop orders for items that I can despatch using a post-box can continue with no issues. If you are thinking of placing an order for window stickers, inline badges, 20th Anniversary stickers, or any combination of these, please go ahead. Two orders placed yesterday are being posted out today, and I have padded envelopes and stamps for at least another dozen more orders. I can also obtain more stamps and envelopes during my essential visits to supermarkets if need be.

However, orders involving number plate surrounds are not going to fit in a postbox due to the size of the parcel. Therefore, while we remain in lockdown, I am intending to gather up any such orders into batches of at least three parcels before despatching. This is in order to limit non-essential visits to a Post Office and thus reduce the associated risks. So if you do want to order number plate surrounds, please bear with me - you will still receive promptly any other items you order, but there may be a delay in posting out the surrounds. If you would prefer to PM me to register interest before ordering number plate surrounds, please do. When there would be enough interest to make up a batch of parcels, I will be happy to let those members know to place their orders in the shop.

Thank you all for your understanding and your continued support of A2OC. Stay safe and let's hope we're over the worst of this soon.

Regards,
Ian
Joint merchandising co-ordinator.

Update 08/04/20:

If anyone's thinking of ordering a set of number plate surrounds, I currently have one order confirmed in the Shop and interest in another set. One more order is all I need to make up a batch that I will take to the Post Office (more are welcome of course :)).

Thank you Ian, can't remember how to order club shop items so will work at it as I have done it before. I hope to have it sorted by the end of lock down so I don't miss out.
Best regards,
Roger B

Update 23/04/20:

With apologies to Roger and David for the delay in shipping out their orders for number plate surrounds, I finally have a third order, to make up a batch of parcels to send from the Post Office tomorrow.

If anyone else was thinking about buying a set of number plate surrounds but hasn't yet placed an order, now is the time to do so to get them included in the current batch for sending! Please get any more orders in before 12:00 midday tomorrow, to give me time to pack them and go to the Post Office during my lunch break.

Best wishes to everyone and stay safe :)

Back