Picture of a slammed A2

Jeetesh

I’ve never been a big fan of excessively lowered cars but this picture looks quite good to me (car/wheel combo, rather than ride height). It looks like Audi’s 5-arm rotors and probably 20” with cross drilled brakes.

Has anyone got these alloys on their A2 (probably 18” rather than what appear to be 20”)? If so can you post a picture as they are the only alternative I’d like to see on the car and would consider for a second set.

0567FC3B-16C6-46E2-BEF8-AA12FC8047D4.jpeg

Merry Christmas to all by the way.

The Full Imola AUA of @mrbroons had aftermarket rotor wheels like that in what looks like less than the 18" A1 version.

Not sure I would want 18" alloys when 17" already feels pretty much like there is no suspension.

The Full Imola AUA of @mrbroons had aftermarket rotor wheels like that in what looks like less than the 18" A1 version.

Not sure I would want 18" alloys when 17" already feels pretty much like there is no suspension.
Are these 17” on @mrbroons car?

I like the titanium version of these wheels which would imho work well with akoya silver.

Are 17” that bad if paired with SE suspension?

Wow...... and with the Votex kit all painted the same colour looks brilliant. What colour is that?

Can I come knocking on your door when I want a second one?
Its Dolphin Grey. Looks better in the sun, and when clean!

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Jelly is my TDi, with cruise, full colour DIS, red leather, custom steering wheel and RNS-E 2. Unfortunately the headlining has decided to sag so planning to re-cover it when time allows!

I’ve still not gotten around to doing mine Bob. Perhaps we can share good practice and/or assist each other in due course/as restrictions ease.
Jelly is my TDi, with cruise, full colour DIS, red leather, custom steering wheel and RNS-E 2. Unfortunately the headlining has decided to sag so planning to re-cover it when time allows!

I’ve still not gotten around to doing mine Bob. Perhaps we can share good practice and/or assist each other in due course/as restrictions ease.
Darren have a Colour Storm, bought for parts, but too good to break. It has a re-covered headlining, which was destined for Jelly, but shows what can be done. I have samples from the place the previous owner used. Not cheap, but then only intending to do it once!
I am awaiting restrictions to ease to visit Steve E to collect a spare headlining. Plan to sort that then swap over!

Back