Poppy ( or Bloody Mary.......)

Just got back from picking up the new A2 in our lives (3 now in total)........"Poppy" as the lady in charge has called it (her)........
Misano red Colour Storm 1.4 SE with sport wheels........
As some may have guessed from my question on the forum of how to identify a genuine CS I can now confirm genuine,...... paint code as follows LZ3M/L1P9, trim is N2J/NU so happy chap and thanks for the input from everyone.
Long list of extras which i'll decode when I get 5 mins but OSS and A/C a big bonus here in Cornwall during the summer, rear park sensors great for parking (not for me you'll understand), false floor, 5 seat, fogs, etc etc.
Looking at the service book and invoices included its had a fair few bob spent over the years and serviced by a local well known garage only 3000 mls ago with plenty of other servicing from new in parts of the country its lived in..... Stafford, Bath, Wiltshire.
A couple of bits need attention but not urgently, slight noise from a rear wheel bearing, cam belt and water pump (just to have peace of mind), climate buttons have seen better days as have the radio but both good as new in my spares stock, I'm thinking of updating to auto lights so the wear on the switch is only a minor issue and who looks at their light switch in the dark lol lol..........
Tomorrow first job wash off the bumper gel that the seller covered the care with to sell it.......YUK slimey........then some pics.

Well if you need a new FAG rear wheel bearing I have one for sale in the Parts for Sale section.
Sounds like you have a nice example there!

Back