Problem with fuel gauge

enrih

Hello
Yesterday i was coming back from a trim and stopped to a gas station since the fuel gauge was going into red. I filled the tank with 15 lit of petrol
Photo 1.jpg
and when i started the car the arrow didn't move at all. I was surprised and asked the guy at the gas station if theirs pump was putting any fuel..:confused::confused:.. long story short i went to another gas station and put another 5 lit of petrol
Photo 2.jpg
and the arrow didn't move again. The arrow continued to go down until complete empty, but it should be at least on half tank.

Did any of you have the same problem?
Please any advice is welcomed.
Thanx

Is your car a 2000-2001 model? Then the fix for your three ABS warnings is easy
How? I have read here in the forum that might be the G200 sensor, but with some diagnosticks here it doesnt show the foult code. And i havent found somebody with VAG COM to have a look here..??

Just fixed the same on my 2001 AUA; it is the G201 located on the master brake cylinder. About 50 quid on Ebay I think; part number 1J0907597B

I have a different problem. because i managed to connect my vcds lite with my car and this was the fault code
20181127_122822.jpg

I manage to install a new g200 unit but i cant find a guy with a licensed VCDS here so i can make the sensor calibration, unless i go to the Audi dealer here, which i might seeing that the unit was showing 20m/s2

Back