progress

Johnpug

ok guys please be patient with me with my new A2 ok so mine and the wife have both 3 series bmw mine a 320 e46 msport which I find great she has a e92 msport which I love so to my point of view is well she has an 08 plate coupe and mine is a 02 why not sell the 02 plate and get something small and keep the newer bmw for long journeys stuff like that.So luckily enough my parents like driving the 02 plate coupe so give to them but the wife is what can you find cheap that's nice all this kak well im like I know you don't like a fiesta what about a corsa no way she said.Well im looking at a audi A2 her reply thay are ugly lol ok fair enough but had my mind set on one I said at the end of the day its german its a audi and it still looks good now with the little things you can do with it got one for a bargain price and let her drive it and she loves it.So do I its a great little car so my project will begin this is how it is when I bought it and will keep on adding pictures as I go please feel free to give good and negative comments as it all helps thanks.

The easiest way is to select them from your computer, just make sure that they are not much bigger than 1meg in file size. (you can resize them in Microsoft Paint).

Steve B

hope this works.

a2.jpg20150922_184744.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks guys it doesn't look nothing like that anymore I will put some pictures up next Friday as got things to do in the week will just put a little crap picture up of the back.

20151023_181458.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
you could cover it with a Wrap type material or remove it rub it down and spray it.

Steve B

I will get it wrapped on the next pictures I need to know peoples thoughts on green on black as its plasti dip I can take of any time.

I will get it wrapped on the next pictures I need to know peoples thoughts on green on black as its plasti dip I can take of any time.
Since it is so easy to change why not go for the most unusual colour first. You will soon be able to tell if you can put up with it.
steve B

Back