Project A2 DUNE

A2Steve

A2OC Donor
Wales
Yesterday I took delivery of the Castle Red TDI from my good friend @Jellybean .

We came to a deal with Bob going home with the Jaipur 1.4 and me now owning his Castle Red TDI as my daily driver.

Although the little Jaipur was a lovely looking car, I'm very pleased with my end of the deal. The castle red is a credit to Bob and is not only in great condition but drives beautifully as well.

The project won't be anywhere near the scale of Frankie that it will be replacing, but should be a very unique oem+ A2 by the end of it.

Just one photo at present, but many more will be added as it progresses.

rps20190509_110902.jpg

Current spec

- cream leather SE seats with lumber support
- DIS
- 3 spoke steering wheel
- Auto-headlights
- 17 inch replica sport wheels
- handbrake tray
- LED light set

and @Kleynie no OSS so no excuse for me to visit you :-(

Last edited:
Steve - that is probably the first time anyone used the words 'Hyundai Santa Fe' and 'luckily' in the same sentence :) !

Looks like you have another nice A2 there.

Steve - that is probably the first time anyone used the words 'Hyundai Santa Fe' and 'luckily' in the same sentence :) !

Quite happy with it to be honest, big, comfy, does 38mpg avg and 0-60 in 11 seconds. Not bad for a 2 tonne vehicle.

I barely use it though, I use the A2 95% of the time.

Quite happy with it to be honest, big, comfy, does 38mpg avg and 0-60 in 11 seconds. Not bad for a 2 tonne vehicle.

I barely use it though, I use the A2 95% of the time.
My bus does 44mpg on a run and 0-60 in 5.7sec, could be for sale if you’re interested?

Lovely car by the way, good luck with it.

Back