5 seater

Black and alcantara seats maybe heated

OSS

Double din

Rear electric windows

Multifunction steering wheel

Fog lights

False floor (complete)

Mud flaps but not sure if this was a option ?

I think there is a couple more extras but I forgot?

I think she has cruise control too

Here she is and all she needs is a High pressure fuel pump and she will be ready to go

1C45A284-287B-4AA1-89C5-CC98775BCC7A.jpeg
9678CB35-3673-4841-A2A1-F81E06C1917E.jpeg
5EA724EC-F041-4454-B40E-4574D8825821.jpeg
B5496676-ECB5-420A-9DF8-2C5772C48FDC.jpeg
8290A398-E42D-4891-8331-D3DFEF88012D.jpeg
A48259D2-AC54-43C3-8DC0-EF35D9437D3C.jpeg
EE23AD88-07FD-48F5-839F-E30FF3ABFEA4.jpeg

I saw this one on FB, looks awesome - good luck with her Louis :)

And if you ever get tired of seeing those 5-spoke SE's on her, give me a shout ;)?

Daft question Louis - what is the supercar half visible over Audrey's spoiler in the top photo? Half thought it is a top end Lotus Evora, but also Mclaren of some description comes to mind. Harled houses make me think Scotland but I'm assuming down south somewhere?

Daft question Louis - what is the supercar half visible over Audrey's spoiler in the top photo? Half thought it is a top end Lotus Evora, but also Mclaren of some description comes to mind. Harled houses make me think Scotland but I'm assuming down south somewhere?
Seller is in Ayrshire, I spoke to Gary before he bought it suggesting a scan before purchase. Unfortunately, it seems the FSI got the better of him/his mechanic. Shame as it's a lovely spec car. I'm sure that's an Elise in the background.

Seller is in Ayrshire, I spoke to Gary before he bought it suggesting a scan before purchase. Unfortunately, it seems the FSI got the better of him/his mechanic. Shame as it's a lovely spec car. I'm sure that's an Elise in the background.
Yes it seems it did get the better of him

All it needs is a high pressure fuel pump

I told Gary this and even said I’ll send one of my working pumps up to him and if it don’t change the cars performance just send it back but he wasn’t bothered at all and said she’s got to go?

Glad to see it going to an enthusiast. Yeah it defo got the better of me. ??

ps. The car in the background is my Lotus Exige.
Ah, Exige, thought Elise was wrong though as it's not an A2 I omitted to remember. ;)
Sorry to hear the FSI won the battle, hope it hasn't soured your A2 feelings too much.

Ah, Exige, thought Elise was wrong though as it's not an A2 I omitted to remember. ;)
Sorry to hear the FSI won the battle, hope it hasn't soured your A2 feelings too much.
Don’t worry I’ve spoken to Gary and he’s looking for a TDI 75 so he will be back in the driving seat of a A2 very soon :)

As Louis said, i’m looking to maybe pick up a TDI. The FSI was the exact car, colour and interior i wanted but it didn’t work out. I’m sure it will end up being a cracking little car.

Back