Project CSI

sciroccorrado

A2OC Donor
Project CSi

… and another one introduced over the weekend, ultra rare (possibly the only one in the UK) is my the Silver Colour Storm TDi 90

Spec to follow, this one drives lovely and has some very nice features, which I'll detail later.

IMG_20190427_160407.jpg

Last edited:
Today I swapped the Symphony II for a spare RNS-E I had.
This complements the MFSW, which is in great condition as well.

I'm probably going to put the yellow leather in the car for a start.

Today I swapped the Symphony II for a spare RNS-E I had.
This complements the MFSW, which is in great condition as well.

I'm probably going to put the yellow leather in the car for a start.

Oooh that's a colour clash mate. I can't see silver and yellow working.

Well, having spent nigh on three months trying to sell this car, getting derisory offers (not from members on here), she's grown on me, so I've decided I'm keeping her now as my spare Keeper. Far too good to sell on at a loss. She's definitely worth the money I've put into her.

First mod this weekend therefore was to put the winter wheels on her to drive around on, so thanks to Louis for assistance with that.

Well, having spent nigh on three months trying to sell this car, getting derisory offers (not from members on here), she's grown on me, so I've decided I'm keeping her now as my spare Keeper. Far too good to sell on at a loss. She's definitely worth the money I've put into her.

First mod this weekend therefore was to put the winter wheels on her to drive around on, so thanks to Louis for assistance with that.
Inside look really nice mate with that dark leather interior I am amazed it did not sell it’s a nice car ...although I have 3 ....I won’t be happy until I find a silver oss with that leather interior 3 years and nothing ?..

Inside look really nice mate with that dark leather interior I am amazed it did not sell it’s a nice car ...although I have 3 ....I won’t be happy until I find a silver oss with that leather interior 3 years and nothing ?..

lol - The black leather was taken out a couple of months ago ;) Currently its back to it's blue CS cloth seats. Awaiting the biscuit...

Back