• ProjektZwo 18" Alloys
  • Ebony black mirrors and bonnet details
  • Concert II Stereo
  • X-CarLink Card reader
  • BOSE
  • TT-Steering wheel
Recent work carried out
  • Extensive bodywork (new doors)
  • Interior trim refit (new(er) parts fitted and replaced) Generally spruced up
  • Depronman Remap
Things to Come:
  • Touch up of paintwork
  • Fix Webasto heater
  • Fog Lights
  • Re-trim for steering wheel
  • ColourDIS (if I'm brave!)

Last edited:
You might be right! I never thought of that.

I’m Scottish. Dull grey is how everything normally looks up here from the perpetual cloud cover.

(Only kidding, its beautiful really ).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I love Scotland and couldn't agree more that it's a beautiful country. We're hoping to do a tour of the west and north above Ullapool next year. My guess about the thread wasn't only based on the initials; Jeremy did advertise for sale recently, albeit for not very long, a Jaipur Red Tdi75 with a Votex kit. I imagine that he's decided to keep it in place of his Dolph Lungren tribute edition that he's now advertising for sale:).

My guess about the thread wasn't only based on the initials; Jeremy did advertise for sale recently, albeit for not very long, a Jaipur Red Tdi75 with a Votex kit. I imagine that he's decided to keep it in place of his Dolph Lungren tribute edition that he's now advertising for sale:).

Ah curses, rumbled ...

Indeed, I have struck a deal on a Jaipur Red with Votex. It needs quite a bit of work to bring it up to scratch, a bit of a respray, the sill covers need replacing are a couple that immediately spring to mind. The chap was intending to remove the votex and try to sell seperately, but seeing as it's the only Jaipur with Votex that anybody seems to have seen I think it's definitely worth saving. Bonus is that its a TDI, with genuine factory parking sensors. Albeit without OSS or Climate control.

Ah curses, rumbled ...

Indeed, I have struck a deal on a Jaipur Red with Votex. It needs quite a bit of work to bring it up to scratch, a bit of a respray, the sill covers need replacing are a couple that immediately spring to mind. The chap was intending to remove the votex and try to sell seperately, but seeing as it's the only Jaipur with Votex that anybody seems to have seen I think it's definitely worth saving. Bonus is that its a TDI, with genuine factory parking sensors. Albeit without OSS or Climate control.

Sounds like one investing the time in. Well done.

Back