Project Moris

A2 Louis

Banned
Hi all Hopefully the end of this month I will be getting my new A2 called Moris :)

The only reason the deal may not go ahead is because of cost of collecting the car and bringing it to me :rolleyes:

And then I have to find space where to put him. I know where he can go (I hope) :);)

For now I’m going to call him mouldy Moris as he has a lot of mould in him ?

He is a 1.4 petrol with 184k on the clock:)

The plan is to get him at the end of this month :)

I’ll keep you guys updated :)

Update all I don’t think the deal is going to happen as unfortunately it’s going to cost £179 for collection and then the price of the car it’s just not worth it for me unfortunately so this one I’m going to have to leave :rolleyes:

You win some you loose some I guess :)

For a non driver two will keep you occupied anyway. Don't worry if it wasn't meant to happen the car was not right for you.

Hi Louis,

Think you got away with one there. Even when refurbished I think you would have had great difficulty selling a 1.4 petrol with 184k on the clock and breaking even. I know the odd 1.4 petrol breaks the 200k mark, but not many, that engine has done well already but end of life with one foot in the grave. Bear this in mind when buying another, it is the first thing most buyers look at and go by.

Andy

Yes.....Take the advice and walk away from it Louis,with those miles on the clock.You will find another,just give it time enjoy tinkering with what you have

Update all I don’t think the deal is going to happen as unfortunately it’s going to cost £179 for collection and then the price of the car it’s just not worth it for me unfortunately so this one I’m going to have to leave :rolleyes:

You win some you loose some I guess :)
I.m half tempted to offer you my spare A2... :p

The blue 90 storm on autotrader looks interesting Louis. Quite rare and a few MOT advisories to keep you busy.

Back