Recommend me a good car cover please.

Next door neighbour has the builders in for a loft extension and what with them throwing tiles into a skip the other side of the fence not more than 3 foot away from cobalt blue and petrol saws cutting building blocks the car is getting covered in a a lot of building dust. What can you guys recommend to protect the car? All suggestion appreciated, a good one that has a soft underside to protect the paint might be a good idea. Your thoughts chaps from cheap to expensive. Cheers Mark.

It might be worth getting a dome tent, that way you can possibly stop any impact damage... It sounds like a dust cover isn't going to cut it.

Thats defornately an option having said that i think all the tiles have been removed now and they have put up a 8x4 sheet of ply down the side of the skip to stop building debris bouncing out of the skip onto the car. I still want a good car cover just to keep the building dust of.

I had a Carcoon for the Scirocco until recently which was great as, although not lined with felt it was double-skinned and inflatable. This kept the car dry all year around. The downside was when I wanted to use the car it took about 15 minutes to get it out.

Good quality and durable. Held down by three adjustable bands that plug into the main cover and run underneath the car. These are completely removable. For a generic type, it fits well, just the sills and bottom plastics of the lower doors almost visible. Like all covers, they do trap a bit of moisture, despite being breathable. Overall, worth the money I'd suggest. Comes in a handy holdall too.

Thanks for that Daren, looks good. How do you find it mate?

Good quality and durable. Held down by three adjustable bands that plug into the main cover and run underneath the car. These are completely removable. For a generic type, it fits well, just the sills and bottom plastics of the lower doors almost visible. Like all covers, they do trap a bit of moisture, despite being breathable. Overall, worth the money I'd suggest. Comes in a handy holdall too.

I don't suppose you have a pic of the cover on yours do you Darren?:)

I don't suppose you have a pic of the cover on yours do you Darren?:)

That I do, but be aware the cover fits slightly better than shown in the pics. I hadn't adjusted it at the time.

20180123_114037.JPG
20180123_114056.JPG
20180401_170742.JPG

20180401_170755.JPG
20180401_170821.JPG
20180401_170836.JPG

Back