Replace ccu or door control unit

sindrefs

Hello!

I have had some problem with the electronics in my a2. The climate has at some random times turned off (no power), same with the stereo. There was also one day where the remote locking didn't work (at all). As of today the only problem is that none of the electronics in the driver side door work. No window winding, no mirror adjusting, and drivers door must be locked with the physical key.
As of today the only problem is that the drivers side door doesn't work. The scanning tool showed faults for all door modules, central convince unit, data bus for comfort system and engine control module. When I cleared these only the drivers side door module continues to report a fault.

So my question to you guys is, what do you think is going on here?

Following... my drivers door has similar issues. I have already replaced the ccu which resolved the battery drain i was suffering. But the drivers door will still only lock with the physical key, the electric windows do work though. The electric mirror does not. I already replaced the electric window/mirror control switch as when i got the car the mirror control was snapped off. I also replaced the locking mechanism itself (that was rather fiddly). So assuming the new door lock mech i got didn't have the same issue as the one I replaced I suspect now that the mirror and remote locking on the drivers door not working are related. I also tried a different drivers door control unit to rule that out and still the same issue. So at this point the only thing I can think of is that wiring loom coming into the door is damaged in some way which is preventing power to the mirror and locking.

Hmm, yes. For my car this all happend in just a few days, so I would assume that everything has to do with tha same

Back