S-line carpets

Maso

Hello fellow A2 enthusiasts!

Found a good person who brings in textil floor carpets to most cars.

So I ordered some black S-line carpets as I got tired of my beige oem carpets always looking dirty and when rainy days even worse.

Good price, around £40 as I live close to they guy there where no p&p costs.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432281890.659583.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432281898.612364.jpg

Reactions: mtl
Nice!
I have a set of now rather worn black mats too with the A2OC logo on them. The driver's side could do with replacing pretty soon.

I messaged this seller on eBay a while back about an A2 mat set with S Line logos which he said they could do at the same price as his A4 ones in this link:
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=200538375761

Do you think he would be able to get some mats with the A2OC logo on instead?

Some members would not buy these with the SLine logo on (because their A2 is not an SLine?).

But some members would consider an A2OC logo? (I would)

Perhaps you could ask about the possibility and prices perhaps, if you would be so kind?

Thanks
Steve B

Do you think he would be able to get some mats with the A2OC logo on instead?

Some members would not buy these with the SLine logo on (because their A2 is not an SLine?).

But some members would consider an A2OC logo? (I would)

Perhaps you could ask about the possibility and prices perhaps, if you would be so kind?

Thanks
Steve B

I can ask. Do you have a good photo of an existing A2OC carpet logo?

I could ask my contact as well if I got s logo to go by. I would also like A2OC carpets.

Asked him and he will get back to me next week probably.

How many do you guys think will be interested in a complete set?

I think he only sells sets of 4 but lets first hear if can fix this and we can think about the practicalities later

Am I right in assuming they are tailored to the A2 with the proper Audi clips?

If so I would be intetesdted in a set of four

Geoff

Can Maso's contact do RHD mats? I presume they are different to LHD? I have asked the eBay seller I previously contacted if he is interested in doing mats with the club logo. I'll keep you posted.

Am I right in assuming they are tailored to the A2 with the proper Audi clips?

If so I would be intetesdted in a set of four

Geoff

Of course!!! Just as my S-line are a perfect match with clips and all but they would be a different logo.

Can Maso's contact do RHD mats? I presume they are different to LHD? I have asked the eBay seller I previously contacted if he is interested in doing mats with the club logo. I'll keep you posted.

Will check with him on that as well.

I would be interested too.

On my car the pegs that the clips fasten to are missing. Are they available? Does anybody have a part number and how do they fit? My current mats eventually disappear under the pedals which is a bit dangerous.

Back