Sequential side indicators

roc-a-rhol

A2OC Donor
Wales
Fitted these smoked side indicators yesterday. They look really good on the black car!

Attachments

• ezgif-3-0b0c987878.gif
    ezgif-3-0b0c987878.gif
    2.1 MB · Views: 170
thanks. they're from ali express and it's as simple as unclipping the old ones and plugging in the replacement. a very simple 2min job
Thanks for that! I’m always afraid I’d break the current clips off them.

Do I just pry them out? Or do I release a clip from inside?

Thanks for that! I’m always afraid I’d break the current clips off them.

Do I just pry them out? Or do I release a clip from inside?
i used a small trim removal tool. the housing is 'fastened' by a spring clip on one side and is immediately noticeable when you start prying the unit out.
the lights i fitted were a pretty decent fit although they don't seem to be available anymore.
you can get them here though. the pics in the link also show the fitting clip; https://www.xenonbulbs.co.uk/sequential-dynamic-indicator-for-Audi

There's few on ebay, some of them even come with clear lens. Compare the measurements just in case.
I'd like to do this mod as well, but I'm unsure how would it affect the MOT?

There's few on ebay, some of them even come with clear lens. Compare the measurements just in case.

im still unsure about the mot rules so kept the old ones just in case!

the sequential side repeaters were not mentioned on my MOT so can confirm - this time around - that they are ok for use!

drew

Back