Side Trim, False Floor - I Need a Template.

PlasticMac

United-Kingdom
I'm going to try modifying a standard side panel to match the false floor bracket. To do this, I need a template. Because the (scruffy) trims I have are fitted to the car, it is difficult to create a template, and I'd rather not take them off for now!
So, does anyone have a side trim, with false floor cut outs, not on a car, which they'd be willing to use, along with a piece of paper (something like lining paper would be good) to create a template?
I was thinking fix the paper on the smooth inside, then draw round the cutouts on the outside.
If you are anywhere near me (M3 Junc 5) I'd be happy to do it myself, or collect, otherwise will pay postage. ?
Mac.

Might be able to help here. I'm 35 miles from fleet, or 40 mins journey time with favourable traffic conditions. Don't mind splitting the distance.
Or
Source lining paper, draw and post out.
Let me know what works for you (pm).

Do you know of anyone who is going to the Broaches Farm camping weekend who could pass it on to you.
Fairly sure I have a drivers side boot trim panel hidden away in the garage which I could copy and hand over to your nominated personal courier

Cheers Spike

I'm collecting something for @KozMo from the event. I'm sure I could bring this back with me as well and give it to @KozMo to forward on, when he comes to collect his stuff. If that would be any help?

Last edited:
Might be able to help here. I'm 35 miles from fleet, or 40 mins journey time with favourable traffic conditions. Don't mind splitting the distance.
Or
Source lining paper, draw and post out.
Let me know what works for you (pm).
Hi @KozMo
I'd like to take you up on the offer. I have lining paper, masking tape, etc.
Will PM you to arrange a mutually convenient time, and I'll come to your place, if that's OK?
Mac.

Back