Sos ...my new a2 has a front passenger side camber issue

Sos...

I just got my a2 .. steering/ front handling on ice with knocking... OK I thought.. having restored ...ish an Austin a40 Somerset... how hard could it be be ? 4 garages later and I get ... camber can't be adjusted ... audi say yeah sure... my a2 has been remapped and lowered ...goes like hell .... someone loved this car once ...and I'd like to love it too but so annoying...do I give it audi dealer and have them rinse me .... I just want it perfect.. is that too much... ! I'm about ready to take it apart myself ...in the morning ... anyone wishing to witness this atrocity is welcome round .. your valuable comments and advice are very welcome

John

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

so what does the alignment say?

It is not easy to adjust some of the measurements, you may need to mess with the tops of the struts to move them around... and if it's been badly lowered, there may be different problems.

- Bret

from memory the lower suspension bolts to spaceframe chassis and the holes in the alloy casings as a lot bigger than the bolts, therefore is a lot of 'adjustment' possible
Suggest marking the current location of the castings and then undo the bolts and see how much adjustment you can get

cheers,

so what does the alignment say?

It is not easy to adjust some of the measurements, you may need to mess with the tops of the struts to move them around... and if it's been badly lowered, there may be different problems.

- Bret
f43b0d256d0b110b4703ad2a13f3a2a9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Back