Spotted in Birmingham

Beagles

Lovely looking A2, there's almost always one parked here near New Street station. Is it you?!

Attachments

• IMG_20190613_115240280.jpg
    IMG_20190613_115240280.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 294
Check the rear spoiler - is it the deeper one for the FSI? That said, unless the rear discs on 90's and FSI's are tiny, it looks to have drums, which would narrow the choice down. A look through the window at the rev-counter would then tell you 1.4 petrol or TDI75.

Check the rear spoiler - is it the deeper one for the FSI? That said, unless the rear discs on 90's and FSI's are tiny, it looks to have drums, which would narrow the choice down. A look through the window at the rev-counter would then tell you 1.4 petrol or TDI75.

Too old for a 90 however it does look to have drums, and an old style wiper

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sadly I didn't get a chance to check. I also had lingered with intent for long enough that I was starting to look suspicious!

Back in that neck of the woods a few times in the weeks to come so can have another investigate if it's still there...

@Snydersmuncher93 ???

Back