Stolen user manual, service schedule and folder

I have had wheel nut covers stolen which I replaced but recently someone broke into the car on our drive and stole the folder complete with user manual, service schedule, stamped up to date, and guide to the stereo system. I did not realise that people would stoop so low! Does anyone have a folder for sale, or know where I can get a replacement?

Happened to me once. Luckily they "only" took the unreliable, obsolete sat-nav stored in the glove compartment, not bothered to take the car's documents wallet. Since that day I keep my original Audi wallet, user manual, service book and all relevant documents safe at home, keeping in the car only the quick reference manual.

Happened to me once. Luckily they "only" took the unreliable, obsolete sat-nav stored in the glove compartment, not bothered to take the car's documents wallet. Since that day I keep my original Audi wallet, user manual, service book and all relevant documents safe at home, keeping in the car only the quick reference manual.
Sounds like a good plan...?

Hey jeff

there are a couple of them on eBay, it’s not yours is it? Might catch the robber too!

gutted for you, hope no damage to your car

Found the manual. It's the February 2002 version. Still looking for the folder. I know I have one somewhere....

21E6E554-DB8F-42A9-B121-D7F5A1B9B22B.JPEG

I've been doing that since i started driving, so 1984. It was way too risky to leave service documents / book packs in cars back then and too much of a hassle if the worst happened now. Only trouble is i've been caught out recently ? with no stereo code on me because i spent the whole day listening to Bose whilst cleaning "Pine Green" in the deepest Dorset countryside.

I have had wheel nut covers stolen which I replaced but recently someone broke into the car on our drive and stole the folder complete with user manual, service schedule, stamped up to date, and guide to the stereo system. I did not realise that people would stoop so low! Does anyone have a folder for sale, or know where I can get a replacement?

Don't trust anyone, only yourself, sorry to hear this has happened. :(

Back