Sydmeko MLC310 arm rest

guss

Is there enough room to fit one of these arm rests to each of the front seats?

I'm not with my car at present so can't measure up easily.

Well, here I am! The standard Sydmeko arm rest fits perfectly between the seats. It's the best and (I.M.H.O.), the only type worth fitting. It is attached to the drivers seat and there is already a mounting hole in the seat frame, ready for it. It does, of course, move with the seat and lifts for access to the hand-brake. There IS a Sydmeko version which consists of TWO separate arm rests which mount to each seat. However, they are thin and spindly and conflict with each other depending on the relative seat position. Purchase the single type.

David

Its a nice design, but hell of a price!
If you buy one take pics and measure up the bracket that fits to the seat?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

I have bought one of the Sydmeko MLC310 arm rests but before I next travel to see my car in a few weeks I wanted to know if there would be enough room to fit 2 of them.

Would there be enough room to fit one to each of the front seats? Keen to hear if anyone has done the same.

If you read back in this thread, that's NOT the way to go. Fit a single arm test. Here's a useful thread : https://www.a2oc.net/community/index.php?threads/sydmeko-armrest-where-can-i-get-one.20991/page-2

David
Ah that reminds me to have a look at one of my skanky seats for the fixing position and how to fit a bracket. Can then puncture a leather seat in the correct place 1st time then make some sort of suitable folding bracket to carry a fleabay armrest!

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Back