The A2 is going but not me

Mka306

A2OC Donor
So you may of noticed I'm selling the A2, well I have very good reasons for doing so. Firstly my marriage is coming to an end hence my lack of attendance on the forum, it's been an emotional rollercoaster and very stressful. Second I had to buy a diesel for work as I now have to commute an hour each way, I tried to find a decent A2 deisel but nothing was suitable to me and I needed a car quickly.

I love this club to bits and all the members in it so I will be sticking around and hopefully when I've saved a few extra pennies I will buy a tidy TDI to replace the jag.

So fear not my fellow A2 enthusiasts I will be sticking around for many years to come.

Regards, Mark.

Hi Mark,

I’m sad to hear about your situation. But first things first, your personal situation is of utmost importance. Stay safe and you know where to find us?

Nothing to add other than to echo the above. Sorry to hear you’re going through a tough time Mark.

Glad you’re not leaving us so soon.

Good luck Mark, I'd noticed you not on line lately which says lots for the contributions you've made. I always liked to see what you'd done next to your A2.
I thought it was looking superb.

Back