Tony Foscolos (A2 Cars)

A2OC

It is with deep sorrow that we announce that Tony Foscolos sadly passed away this morning after a prolonged battle with illness.

His passion for the Audi A2 and his service to customers over the years is well known. In private he was also a loving husband to Petra and father to Christopher and Andrew.

Our thoughts and prayers are with his family at this sad time. Rest in peace Tony - your legacy lives on in your family and in the aluminium friends you nurtured along the way.

From us all at A2OC

Saddened and shocked to hear this news. My condolences and thoughts are sent out to his family at this emotional time.

Thank you Tony for the TLC and consummate skill you lavished on Klaudia when we visited you at A2 Cars for her 10,000 mile annual service and MOT. Every time I use my A2 Cars fitted Cruuse Control and Reverse parking sensors I will think of you. Thank you for being you and so crazy about our beloved A2’s.
Fly safely beautiful little soul.
Blue skies for you now and for ever.
Drew.

Deeply saddened by the news. Our thoughts and prayers are with Petra and the family.

Blue skies matey - rest in peace.

Darren, Diane, Kayleigh and Kieran

such sad news my heart goes out to Petra and the boys. MrA2 you will be missed and always remembered. RIP Tony

Such sad news, Tony was always a gentleman in my eyes and will be sadly missed, our hearts and thoughts go out to Petra, Christopher and Andrew, and of course Jack who was I’m sure very close to him!
Rest in peace dear friend.
Jeff and Carole xx

A shock to so many of us. My dealings with Tony, professionally and socially were a pleasure and his family were a delight. My heart goes out to Petra and the children.
His legacy will run and run.

Geoff

Such sad news. A great loss to his family and the A2 community.
My car was always serviced to the highest standard at A2 cars.

Very sad news... Such a wealth of knowledge and friendliness. Condolences to Petra and his family. I think about you every time I use my Sky roof and my cruise control.
RIP Tony

Awfully sad news to hear. What a shock. He did some excellent work servicing and looking after my vehicle. His passion for the aluminium wonder was unbounded. Sorry to hear of his passing...too young. Thoughts naturally with his family and friends at this most difficult of times.

Such sad news thoughts are with Petra and the boys. He did some amazing work when I had my A2 especially the time to move the bose system from one car to another.
RIP Tony x

I didn’t know him, but it’s clear from what I have read on the board over the couple of years I’ve had an A2 (on and off) he provided great service and more to many people. My condolences to everyone, family and friends, who knew him

Such tragic news.
Tony serviced my car a few times and did some other major work.
He was always attentive to detail, had a real passion for his work, and provided a very professional, knowledgable, and courteous service.
Sincerest condolences to Petra and family.

Only just seen this news having been away from the forum for a few days. Totally gutted by the news from MK - knew Tony, Petra and the boys very well, but lost touch a few years ago. I know that the club fell out with him for a bit - don't know why and it really doesn't matter now that he's gone.

My abiding memory of Tony is that he was a man who did everything with passion and commitment. He was a family man too and cared about his boys and Petra with equal passion. His belief in his faith was also total and I hope that this will help to make the coming days and months easier for the family as they come to terms with the hole Tony will have left in their lives.

My love and thoughts to you all - to Petra, Christopher and Andrew. Your husband and father was a fine man and I am fortunate to have known him.

Back