Tow hitch lock replacement key

nod

Hi has anyone sourced a replacement key for the A2 tow hitch, I have a spare hitch that is keyless all I have is the code on the lock. Googling didn't unearth much tried an email from an old a3 thread to alco but bounced back. Cheers

Hi has anyone sourced a replacement key for the A2 tow hitch, I have a spare hitch that is keyless all I have is the code on the lock. Googling didn't unearth much tried an email from an old a3 thread to alco but bounced back. Cheers
Hi nod,

Hope this may help
Keith.

Thanks Keith I had found the same site, when I contacted them they said they can't cross reference lock code with key code, and I only know lock code....I'll update if I find a solution. Cheers

shot in the dark, does anyone have a hitch with lock code R053, and the key? Cant' find a replacement key for mine - key lost. cheers

Attachments

• 1669204233098-506255869.jpg
    1669204233098-506255869.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 58
Success! The key from key2code.co.uk works. So, if you know the lock code for your hitch R*** then they can sort you with a key, about £6. Thanks @Catnip64 this is where the lock code can be found...
1670056241854-29050975.jpg

Thanks, I'll give it a go and report back. I've attached a photo of an original A2 hitch key (from a different hitch) and one replacement I bought on eBay that was listed as Thule. The photo on the site you've found looks more like original profile. Cheers

Back