Event date: Sunday 2018-07-01
Registration ends: Thursday 2018-05-31
# Username Guest count Note
1 a2sumo a2sumo 1  
2 Vonnie Vonnie 1  
3 D Darren C 4  
4 robin robin 2 madd should be able to come depending on shifts
5 Teresa Teresa 1  
6 QuattroA2 QuattroA2 1 Ticket purchased. Many thanks!
7 Birchall Birchall 1 One and a half spaces please
8 Sheila Sheila 2 John and Sheila bringing Barry the A2
9 ToddR ToddR 1 Bought a ticket!

a2sumo

A2OC Donor
Hi A2 fans ----A2oc are returning to this great show now at a new venue.
vag at the manor.png

Full details of the show are here--https://tickets.vagatthemanor.co.uk/e/2/vag-at-the-manor-2018
Tickets to gain access to the club stand must be purchased from vag at the manor site and letting them know you wish to be on the a2oc stand-- IF you wish me to get the ticket for you please message me to arrange payment before i buy them.

Tickets must be purchased by may 31st so please be quick.

We are staying at Holiday inn Reading M4 JCT10--https://www.ihg.com/holidayinn/hotels/gb/en/reading/reatr/hoteldetail?qDest=Reading,%20United%20Kingdom&qCiD=8&qCoD=9&qCiMy=42018&qCoMy=42018&qAdlt=1&qChld=0&qRms=1&qWch=0&qSmP=1&qIta=99603195&glat=SEAR&setPMCookies=true&qRtP=6CBARC&qAkamaiCC=US&srb_u=1&qRad=15&qRdU=1&qSrt=sBR&qBrs=ic.ki.ul.in.cp.vn.hi.ex.cv.rs.va.cw.sb.

We have had great days at this show in the past as it offers a bit of everything from the VAG world both old and new.
13537567_10154349022433944_5184368803909974901_n.jpg

13532757_10154349022823944_6744547625605590944_n.jpg

Last edited:
A reminder that tickets to be on the A2oc stand must be purchased before the 31st May.
This is to allow the prganisers to plan pitch sizing.
I have got tickets for myself - vonnie- robin - Maddy. But if you want me to get tickets for you then drop me a message. Cheers mike and Yvonne

A reminder that tickets to be on the A2oc stand must be purchased before the 31st May.
This is to allow the prganisers to plan pitch sizing.
I have got tickets for myself - vonnie- robin - Maddy. But if you want me to get tickets for you then drop me a message. Cheers mike and Yvonne

Just another reminder that you need to buy your own pass to get on the a2oc stand or message me if you want me to get your ticket cheers mike

Just checked with the organisers and kids under 14 are free so thats good news.
so i have got tickets for the following
robin
maddy
vonnie
a2sumo
Darren c+1 and two free kids

Hi A2 fans ----A2oc are returning to this great show now at a new venue.
View attachment 39651

Full details of the show are here--https://tickets.vagatthemanor.co.uk/e/2/vag-at-the-manor-2018
Tickets to gain access to the club stand must be purchased from vag at the manor site and letting them know you wish to be on the a2oc stand-- IF you wish me to get the ticket for you please message me to arrange payment before i buy them.

Tickets must be purchased by may 31st so please be quick.

We are staying at Holiday inn Reading M4 JCT10--https://www.ihg.com/holidayinn/hotels/gb/en/reading/reatr/hoteldetail?qDest=Reading,%20United%20Kingdom&qCiD=8&qCoD=9&qCiMy=42018&qCoMy=42018&qAdlt=1&qChld=0&qRms=1&qWch=0&qSmP=1&qIta=99603195&glat=SEAR&setPMCookies=true&qRtP=6CBARC&qAkamaiCC=US&srb_u=1&qRad=15&qRdU=1&qSrt=sBR&qBrs=ic.ki.ul.in.cp.vn.hi.ex.cv.rs.va.cw.sb.

We have had great days at this show in the past as it offers a bit of everything from the VAG world both old and new.
View attachment 39652
View attachment 39653

Hi. We are wondering what is the best way to buy tickets as we need them to arrive by 13th June or collect them on the day when we meet up to drive in. If you order them for us, how do we send you the money? Thanks. Sheila.

Thanks Sheilajohn i have messaged you and i can email the tickets or hand them to you on the day no problem.

so i have got tickets for the following
robin
maddy
vonnie
a2sumo
Darren c+1 and two free kids
sheilajohn 2 tickets

Know i go on but only its getting really close to the deadline of the 31st to get your club stand tickets to get on the a2oc club stand. cheers mike

yes jellybean sorry. You can still buy tickets but not to get on our club pitch. The organisers rules not mine.

No probs. Just been so busy forgot all about it!
Maybe next gathering.
yes jellybean sorry. You can still buy tickets but not to get on our club pitch. The organisers rules not mine.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hi with just one week to go before the vag at the manor show we have decided to meet up at the Travelodge at 100 Berkshire Pl, Berkshire, Winnersh, Reading RG41 5RD------https://www.travelodge.co.uk/hotels/591/Winnersh-Triangle-hotel?checkIn=29/06/18&checkOut=30/06/18&rooms[0][adults]=2&rooms[0][children]=0&rooms[0][rateType]=flexible&rooms[0][extras][0]=&lozenges=&utm_source=GHF&utm_medium=GHF&utm_campaign=GB0867GHF&WT.tsrc=GHF

it has a good size carpark and is only a few miles away from the venue.

The show opens at 9.00 so i suggest we gather at 8.15 and then move off to the show at 8.30. I will be handing out the passes to those that asked me to get their tickets at the meeting point then we can convoy into the show, always a great sight. If you got your own ticket DONT FORGET IT LOL

Looking forward to this please remember a chair or blanket as we usually end up sat chatting at some point of the day--cheers mike and yvonne

Here are some instructions from the organisers about the access to the show. For those that have a ticket and not joining the convoy or are just coming to the show for a look.
F6AD4E2A-924B-40B9-967D-0D4742F01BC6.jpeg

Hi with just one week to go before the vag at the manor show we have decided to meet up at the Travelodge at 100 Berkshire Pl, Berkshire, Winnersh, Reading RG41 5RD------https://www.travelodge.co.uk/hotels/591/Winnersh-Triangle-hotel?checkIn=29/06/18&checkOut=30/06/18&rooms[0][adults]=2&rooms[0][children]=0&rooms[0][rateType]=flexible&rooms[0][extras][0]=&lozenges=&utm_source=GHF&utm_medium=GHF&utm_campaign=GB0867GHF&WT.tsrc=GHF

it has a good size carpark and is only a few miles away from the venue.

The show opens at 9.00 so i suggest we gather at 8.15 and then move off to the show at 8.30. I will be handing out the passes to those that asked me to get their tickets at the meeting point then we can convoy into the show, always a great sight. If you got your own ticket DONT FORGET IT LOL

Looking forward to this please remember a chair or blanket as we usually end up sat chatting at some point of the day--cheers mike and yvonne
I'm not sure I'll be able to get there that early, got a 30th birthday party today so I can't see I'll be getting up at 7AM, I guess I'll just find you guys when I'm there? Todd.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Back