VAG Sat Nav latest version. Still does not include A14 Huntingdon bypass

Sootywg

A2OC Donor
The new stretch of A14 south of Huntingdon opened over 12 months ago. The latest update from VW is Nov 2020 but still does not have this stretch on the maps. Does anyone know if their is a different source for the update?
Geoff

PlasticMac

Map CDs are at least a year behind, even when they are released maybe more.
That's where apps like Waze and Google Maps score, as they are continuously updated online, and show real time traffic, RTAs, road closures etc.
Mac.

WayneoA2

Map CDs are at least a year behind, even when they are released maybe more.
That's where apps like Waze and Google Maps score, as they are continuously updated online, and show real time traffic, RTAs, road closures etc.
Mac.
One of the reasons I went and bought a new nav man . Only been back in the country a few weeks after 11 years abroad .. and everything has changed . At least with the nav I can up update it every few months and keep on top of what has improved road wise

PlasticMac

One of the reasons I went and bought a new nav man . Only been back in the country a few weeks after 11 years abroad .. and everything has changed . At least with the nav I can up update it every few months and keep on top of what has improved road wise
More changed than improved, sadly.
Mac.