Valeting

kp 115

A2OC Donor
I saw something the other day which I still can't believe, in the Valeting bay of a local garage the guy was jetwashing chamois leather on the concrete floor
Where they wash the cars & vans down,
When I asked why I was told they do it to remove the grit from the chamois leather.

I saw something the other day which I still can't believe, in the Valeting bay of a local garage the guy was jetwashing chamois leather on the concrete floor
Where they wash the cars & vans down,
When I asked why I was told they do it to remove the grit from the chamois leather.

LOL I must make sure I never go there.

They probably clean the paint booth down with oil to keep the dust down.

Crazy!!

Steve B

This why you should NEVER let a dealership wash after a Service or even PDI clean a new car
Get someone who will take care and use the best techniques and products...A Car Detailer..It makes a difference

You are right - i took my car to an local hand car wash last week. I was content up until that point that i had a red coloured car with no laquer peel but the jet wash was so powerful it got under some bonnet chips and caused the dreaded peel in a couple of places. Luckily i,d planned a complete bonnet respray in the summer but i won,t be going back. :(

Back