VCDS Measure Block Codes for 1.6 FSI BAD Engine

Bumblebee

Still playing with VCDS-Lite programme.

Is 013 the code for fuel injection to see if injector is / are bad?

Is 106 to check the fuel pressure in case high pressure fuel pump is defective?

TIA

Wayno

Not sure how much help but have a look here.

and more reading here..

Still playing with VCDS-Lite programme.

Is 013 the code for fuel injection to see if injector is / are bad?

Is 106 to check the fuel pressure in case high pressure fuel pump is defective?

TIA

Wayno

For the FSI I once asked for list of what measuring blocks shows what, and received two replies.

The first from Robin Cox is a generic list link here, you can read his comment and is useful (and in English).

The second from Bret Kivi is probably more comprehensive list from the German club in the next post in the above link if I could understand German!

My reply is not focused on your fuel pressure investigation but Robin's list suggests you are in the right ball park, but has block 106 undefined.

I know you are a new user of VCDS, I am not much more experienced, but you should be aware nobody has written a label file for the FSI ECU. What this means is the text describing block output fields is VCDS's best guess at their interpretation, but it is often vague, for example it can tell a value is a temperature but can't tell of what, this shortcoming is mentioned in the manual.

Hope this is of some use.

Andy

I think we can help improve vcds lable files for the A2 FSI, via feedback to Rosstech. I've emailed their Tech Support to find out if this is possible. Will update, and start a new thread if this is a runner.

Mac.

Back