Volico Order. EDITED: Any other AT bits can be included. Closes Nov 31st

Rickmeister

A2OC Supporter
Good morning from Schwarzwald... Snow poles are here and hopefully snow is not far away. My travel to the UK is booked now from Rotterdam to Hull arriving morning of 14th December so I can confirm that stuff can be put in the car for members. This may involve Tom @2work as we are planning a coffee meet but let's see how we go.

Volico Paint order is open. Please read and respond accordingly.
This is OEM quality and can give fantastic results on a range of materials. Both paint and primer are available but as people have found out, they don't send the the UK. Last time, the order was a great success and as the Clips and Trim group buy is closed and fully reimbursed now I can offer this to members.

Volico paint: http://volico.de/webshop/products/audi/?lang=en
You can make your way to primer from here, bottom left of the page.

Dates. The offer will close Sunday November 30th with the order going in, Nov 31st.

If you would like some ordering, then please mail me at [email protected] with Volico November in the subject line and then be clear on paint colour and number of cans required.

Please include your Forum name so I can keep tabs on it all via my spreadsheet.
Payment etc etc as usual, once it's ordered and arrived I'll check it all then we can go from there once it's in the UK.
There are a couple of odds and bits from the clips/trims that were too big, handbrake cables, brake pipes.... these could go in this time. You know who you are!

Hi Rick. Thanks for organising this. I looked at the website but could not see the primer. Do you have a link?

What I did see was lacquer/clear coat. Website says that helps to protect the Volico paint against damage.

Hi Alan, its bottom left from the main link I posted under "Random Products"

Folk that have used the Volico pain suggest a primer is not always needed if the surface is prepped .... I'm sure someone will confirm.

Edit: what steve C said!

Morning Rick,

Missed this when you first started this thread. Yes I’m more than happy to step in to assist with onwards distribution when we meet up Sir.

Still after 3x tins of Soul Black myself and will email you as per direction earlier in this thread.

Looking forward to a catch up.

Kind regards,

Tom

Paint order €360
AT order €260.

Just waiting for clarification on one item and good to go.
Sweet work Rick,

Very much appreciate your time and assistance with being able to help us out. Looking forward to a catch up in the coming weeks.

Kind regards,

Tom

So, all completed and on PayPal "pay in 30 days"
I'll receive the items next week, then check them all and bring them across as planned in the car.
This is the point that I'll ask for reimbursement which will hopefully clear the PayPal amounts before they are due Dec 30th and 31st! A little different to my posting but more secure for delivery, especially 10 tins of paint. I was a bit gripped with those last time, posting over 20 of the little beasties.

AT order landed, so everything that was requested has arrived in good time. This will all be in the car on Tuesday and in the UK, Wednesday.
IMG_20221206_162509.jpg

Back