Was a false floor a option on a fsi colour storm base model?

a2roger

I have a fsi colour storm base model (not a se version) I was just wondering is the false floor was a option or if it was just a option on the se or sports version? (I know you carnt get a sports colour storm)
Also what are the differences between base model and se models on a colourstorm?

One thing that a lot of people don't understand is that the "Colour Storm" wasn't actually a model or even trim level on it's own, it was more a set of specific set of options that you bought as a whole to go on your "Base, SE or Sport" model.

So you can get a fsi or tdi sports colour storm? I thought it was only available in se or base model?

Correct, there was a colour.storm option for all UK engine types - 1.4, 1.6FSI, TDI75 and TDI90 - although not the 1.2TDI in Europe. But there was no Sport colour.storm option because it only included the standard-shaped seats, albeit with a fabric upgrade package i.e. the special cloth and rear nets. So it was only a base or SE option. That said, you could then option the Sport steering wheel, gear lever, DIS and also the 17" Sport wheels for it, which gave you the slightly lowered suspension as well. My yellow TDI Storm is a car where that happened, it's an SE on the logbook.

Back