Water drain pipe

Vic

What part number is of windshield water drain pipe?

a2-4202.png

Yes I am also looking for this pipe as mine stops above a clip and dumps water near the alternator.The site RAB suggests has an updated code but doesn’t seem to show prices etc. I read in another thread that B&Q have the same sort of hose that is used by caravans. I will post if I find a suitable bendy pipe of the suitable dimensions 8Z0819976C

@Vic

This cropped up a while back, are we looking at the pipe from the scuttle on the driver's side? I measured the diameter of the spigot with a digital vernier and it is spot on 26mm. The 25mm corrugated black plastic pipe found in most large DIY/garden centres intended for use with garden water butts is nearly ideal and cheap. If you soak in it in hot water it will go on. Originally there was a oem clip, but a stainless jubilee clip will suffice.

Andy

@Vic

This cropped up a while back, are we looking at the pipe from the scuttle on the driver's side? I measured the diameter of the spigot with a digital vernier and it is spot on 26mm. The 25mm corrugated black plastic pipe found in most large DIY/garden centres intended for use with garden water butts is nearly ideal and cheap. If you soak in it in hot water it will go on. Originally there was a oem clip, but a stainless jubilee clip will suffice.

Andy
Brilliant thank you ?

@Vic

Andy

This pipe

20191110_210937.jpg

Brilliant thank you ?
I think you are referring to one of the bonnet drains, Vic I think is after a scuttle drain pipe. My post refers to the scuttle drain not the bonnet drain, I have never had cause to measure that.

Welcome by the way, I must be quite near you (Eynsham) if you ever need a VCDS scan.

Andy

I think you are referring to one of the bonnet drains, Vic I think is after a scuttle drain pipe. My post refers to the scuttle drain not the bonnet drain, I have never had cause to measure that.

Welcome by the way, I must be quite near you (Eynsham) if you ever need a VCDS scan.

Andy
See post 9! -Andy

Andy
Appreciate the offer Andy thank you, we are the other side of Burford near Moreton in Marsh

Back