Help

Attachments

• 20210306_153309.jpg
    20210306_153309.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 189
  • 20210306_153312.jpg
    20210306_153312.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 188
You have the later type blade with the early arm . i don't think there is a way to connect the two

You need a Bosch N70 wiper blade, or an equivalent. The hook on that style of A2 wiper arm is larger than on most cars with hook fitting, due to the huge wiper. It's actually a commercial vehicle hook size.

I’ve used Bosch aero blades on the hook arm but they came with a large, plastic, two part adaptor that fitted into the hook and then hinged to clip over. It was quite bulky. Are there maybe more plastic bits in the pack?

I moved to the newer arm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve used Bosch aero blades on the hook arm but they came with a large, plastic, two part adaptor that fitted into the hook and then hinged to clip over. It was quite bulky. Are there maybe more plastic bits in the pack?

I moved to the newer arm.

So can I get a direct replacement or is it worth changing the arm to a later spec ?

So can I get a direct replacement or is it worth changing the arm to a later spec ?

I ordered a Bosch aero twin specifically with ‘large hook’ in the fitting list. I can’t remember the actual code.

I moved to the later arm because it was an easy swap, the wiper was far less bulky than the hybrid hook fitting and the bearing surfaces on my old arm had worn down and my DIY brass and polythene repair wasn’t going to last more than a few years.

Back