What are these parts?

syreel

Hi all,

I've had my A2 for a few years but have only recently started reading the A2OC and have already found very useful information and have been fixing my car bit by bit where I can. When I purchased the car I was left with a pile of trim parts for the car whos original location is unknown.

I've managed to search the part numbers on some of them to track down the original locations however I'm still struggling with some of them. Has anybody seen or know where these trim parts are supposed to go?

There are some numbers etc on the larger trim piece:
GERMANY
WFN
>PP-TV20<
2000528N

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_20210115_161328.jpg
    IMG_20210115_161328.jpg
    536.9 KB · Views: 242
  • IMG_20210115_161337.jpg
    IMG_20210115_161337.jpg
    544.2 KB · Views: 247
The studs have centre push in parts that make them expand and sit in place - without those these are effectively for the bin :)

I think the button studs hold in the black plastic inner wheel arch linings.
... but they rely on a centre-pin to splay the four lugs, and both of these are missing that, so they are no use as they stand.

I don't recognise the little black panel from any bit of A2 trim that I can think of.

Your right, it looks to be these:

If I can see where they have come from I might get some replacements.

Your right, it looks to be these:

If I can see where they have come from I might get some replacements.
The rear wheel arches have from memory 4 each side. They sit towards the outer side, so you might struggle to see them / replace them with the wheel in place. Torch needed to highlight. The wheel arch liners stay fairly tightly in place but I guess they reduce the chance of banging when you go over bumps/potholes.

I bought mine on ebay from 227sparts - 10 for £3.09 inc. 1st class p&p

Back