Wheel hub caps ?

johnyfartbox

A2OC Donor
United-Kingdom
Well I aint gona find any caps for these wheels any time soon but was wondering if anyone has found an alternative.
IMG_20201101_162028.jpg

I found these.

But I will have to measure the hole dia on the wheel inner hole, the originals are 137mm

Im not to bothered about the logo or anything, just something to fill the hole really.

I also think time wise and drawing up the part would make it uneconomical for our genius 3d printing genius. Then add cost of materials, not surprised if cost would be higher than the set of 4 in Lithuania?

I don't think you will have a problem finding some as i think everyone who has ever had an A2 with these wheels on has some old one's lying around.

The problem you will have is finding some nice one's as over time the shiny aluminium outer rings suffer terribly from worming where the water gets under the lacquer and turns it white.

Some have sanded these and refinished them whilst others have removed the ring all together and painted whats underneath, both to some degree of success.

I haven't done it personally as i like the original factory look.

Just depends if you have the time and inclination to tackle it or whether you want to spend the £100+ on a new set, which i find excessive ?

Back