Would Audi A3 armrest fit an Audi A2?

AA2WAB

Does anyone have any idea if the armrest box from an Audi A3 (1996-2003 Model) would fit an Audi A2?

Saw one in the scrapyard in a tidy condition but no one could help re fit for Audi A2. Thanks if you are able to shed some light in this. Cheers

Billy

The A2 seat-frame is pre-drilled for fitting an arm-rest. The "Sydmeko" type just fits directly with no hassle. I'd think that an A3 armrest would fit easily. AND, if the holes didn't line-up, you could just drill others. (but I bet that they do). The Sydmeko armrest costs about £120-£130, so I'd go for that A3 rest, pronto!

David

The A2 seat-frame is pre-drilled for fitting an arm-rest. The "Sydmeko" type just fits directly with no hassle. I'd think that an A3 armrest would fit easily. AND, if the holes didn't line-up, you could just drill others. (but I bet that they do). The Sydmeko armrest costs about £120-£130, so I'd go for that A3 rest, pronto!

David
Thank you for that

If you go ahead with this, could you do a write up - I for one would appreciate a guide on how to achieve this.
Cheers
Steve
Hi Steve sorry to let you down as I couldn’t fit the a3 armrest it just didn’t have that factory fit look so decided not to install looked tacky.
Cheers
Billy

Back