photo 2
a2sumo

photo 2

Hi details here
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by a2sumo

Right fellow A2 fans. The mats that were originally sold through awesome are again available with the club logo embroidered on the front mats. All mats have the mounting holes in them so they fit as per Audi's original mats. The carpets themselves are made from high grade tufted/woven material from Germany and when directly compared to Audi ones compare very well.
I am in possession of a set for my yellow storm edition---black carpet with yellow edging material. Along with the mats i have swatches of the different colour carpet and edging. The drivers side had a heel protection area--this is the only thing i wasn't to sure of on my ones and i may well undo the stitching and remove it. I would think that if asked they would omit that if you preferred the smooth factory look.
When these mats were originally sold quite a few members ordered them and they do look very nice and i believe wear well. I missed out last time so was very pleased when contacted from the company asking if members would be interested.
So we come to the price---George Whalley has offered them to us at a 15% discount bringing the price per set to £33.99. Postage is £7.50 per set(24 hour mainland UK service) £10.50 for Northern Ireland/Scottish Highlands/Isle of Wight)£20 Republic of Ireland/Isle of Man/Channel Islands) He is willing to send up to 10 sets in one box for the same £7.50 charge. For international postage Contact George i'm sure its a possibility.
So i would suggest if a few members live close get together and split the postage. So are you tempted?
If so contact George Whalley on this email [email protected]

i will post up a proper advert with pictures of my mats and the swatches.Attachment 11939 cheers mike

Media information

Album
new mats
Added by
a2sumo
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

Back