climate control error

1. A

Information Esce solo aria calda

Salve a tutti. Da poco ho acquistato la mia Audi A2 del 2005 di seconda mano quella 1400 tdi. Versione con sedili in pelle riscaldati. Il mio problema e' che qualsiasi temperatura imposti, bassa o alta che sia, mi esce solo e sempre aria calda, con e senza accendere l'aria condizionata e...
  2. W

CABIN HEATER NOT WORKING!

hey all, The other day, due to the cold weather, I decided to turn the climate control on. On doing so the bars went up to indicate the speed of the blowing air. Eventually these bar slowly but surely went all the way down till off and no air was being blown out the vents! I’ve tried manually...
  3. N

Electrical gremlins on late 2000 1.4SE petrol

I have enjoyed just 5 days with my new runaround before electrical gremlins appeared. I have done some sniffing around here and have found some useful info on other niggles I have inherited (petrol filler manual release and low idle). The electrics are most concerning to me though. The key...
  4. R

Climate control and central convenience error code advice please

Hi, Any advice to correct the errors listed below would be great: Tuesday,26,January,2010,16:01:20:23261 VCDS Version: Release 908.1 Data version: 20091018 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------...
Back