remote central locking

1. Ridge

Ridge's electric/CCCU problems

Hi, a new person here. I just bought a 2001 A2 1.4 gasoline. It has a few electronical gremlins. I have read your threads about the Central Convenience Unit (CCU), however, I'm unsure whether my problem is due to that. My remote key works sometimes (hence I don't think it's a sync/pairing...
  2. RantA2

OEM Remote Central Locking Retrofit

Hello, I tried to ask some instructions some time ago in an already existing thread but had no answers so let's try again with a new thread. So the case is that I have a A2 1.4 petrol from the year 2000 and it has originally been in demonstration use in a car dealership so it has some odd...
  3. ibesiano

Central locking and power drain - how to open boot?

Hi All May be a daft question... I have owned an A2 (52 plate 1.6 FSI) for six days but this morning after a heavy night of rain I put the key in the ignition, the radio came on then all lights all power off. The key fob has activated the doors and boot intermittently so far (OK after a five...
  4. U

Remote central locking stopped working suddenly (resolved)

So, one evening a few weeks ago I locked the car using the remote key fob and everything was fine but when I returned about an hour later pressing the buttons on the remote did nothing (no sounds, no lights). I could lock/unlock the driver's door manually by turning the key in the lock. The...
Back