water

1. StefanoP

Water in front LH headlamp

Dear friends, after many weeks of drought it's raining again, and its welcome for rivers, farmers etc, but not so good for the LH headlamp of my FSI (the RH had been changed to a new one 2 yrs ago as it was quite opaque.) Do you think that removing it, drying the glass and seal it again would...
  2. T

Water in Rear Hatch

Does anyone know where water might be leaking into the rear hatch door? Sometimes after rain, water starts leaking out of the latch area (onto my head) when the boot hatch is raised. The water would appear to be getting in when the hatch is closed though I'm not sure whether it gets in when the...
  3. M

Gearbox Selector tower bearing replacement & oil change

Hello. I've lurked here for a number of years. I think I have posted in the past but it was a while ago. I just thought I'd share my experience to hopefully help others. I have a 54 plate 90bhp A2. I need turbo advice but that's to be another thread. So, since we've had this car, it's...
  4. UVK

Water in battery area? ? ?

Hiya, Well i've had my A2 for roughly a month now and love the thing to bits - but - When we first bought the car (1.4 TDi - 2001) there was a damp, musty smell - the previous owner said that the interior boot area had been wet vacced. I later found that the passenger side rear footwell...
Back