1.6 thoughts please

Alarm bells ring when advertised as 109k miles when at last MOT in November it was at 127k miles.
To few photos to judge, I personally would say he is being evasive for a reason, buyer beware.
The art of A2 purchase is patience ?
Good luck

Advert has no details, limited pictures, very cheap big flashing red sign "walk away now", unless you want a project car which will have lots wrong with it and are prepared to spend a chunk of time and cash fixing it.

Andy

Id say it depends on your abilities and needs, to me the price is very good but its got a chequred MOT history so servicing wont be great either. Milage issue could just be garrage admin as theres no point clokcing a car car that old when the MOT history is public knowledge. If you know what your getting into its ok, but if you need to get your local garage to do servicing and repairs then go for a private car thats been cherished.

Just don't! Wayne is right. "Part exchange to clear" is never a place to be. Do get a wanted ad on here.
I went to look at one in a yard to get a feel for it and since buying mine from a member I havent regretted one second of it ... I even enjoyed the train ride !

I would have to agree with Simon new to a2 the 1.4 petrol is a better bet or a nice tdi75 diesel ....Leave the 1.6 to the more experienced owners on here ..

Back