2008 Newsletter

ben

Administrator
Ukraine
Hi,

I'm assembling an e-newsletter to send to our 4000 members (in case any of them have forgotten about the A2OC). Please PM me with details of anything you think our members would like to see in this newsletter or better still, any particular articles for inclusion. I'll probably butcher some of our most popular threads this year for inclusion.

Ben

The awards, the socials we went to last year, the social to france this year maybe audi

Yes i was going to say about the awards, as Mike has got a photo with last years and the auto trader one as well.
Hey Ben have you got the new images for the header yet?, it would be good to see them up there

Cheers Phil

You have got to include a 'Top Tip' - one of the best things about the forum is the sharing of advice and helpful hints.

I Think this is an excellent idea i would love to see a couple of pages of pics of A2OC Member cars ....
Perhaps we could have a competition announcement on the website something along the lines of Best picture of an A2 we could have a prize for edited and non edited pics .....

Winner to be announced in the newsletter prize could be some of our A2OC clothing ....

Or, how about an impromtu photo competition and the best 12 get to be made into a calendar for 2009?

Cheers,

Mike

Or, how about an impromtu photo competition and the best 12 get to be made into a calendar for 2009?

Cheers,

Mike
Ive actually looked into this before and although i think its a fantastic idea and i would personally love to see an A2OC calendar ......I Think it would be a great reward to see your car in a Calendar as a competition winner .....But they retail at £12-£15 per calendar which is a little on the pricey side .......Unless we could attach the calendar to the newsletter so people can print of there own .......

Last edited:

Cheers,

Mike

Back