A2 birth control!

old git

18 months on from buying our much appreciated little beauty I have noticed an increase in ownership in Sussex. Considering the vehicle is all but sold out from new is there some mysterious chemistry taking place? I now see at least two a day, sometimes three or four, compared with just one or two a week when we first became ally freaks. This is in my daily travels around Mid Sussex.
Now I am not suggesting that some metamorphis is going on, Ford fiestas being rebadged and reshaped, no not a bit of it, but maybe A2s are migrating to the sunny south. If this is the case I wish they would make themselves known on here, if for no other reason than to push up the Sussex ratings.
Wife says, "Get a life and new specs". Pah.

I Know what you mean i was out and about last weekend i only popped out to get something from Argos and we saw 5 A2's i was of the asumption that it was An A2 day out or something and i had not organized it LOL !!!

We all need to purchase some of the new a2oc window stickers that are nearly ready then when we see one of our bretheren we will know if it is ok to wave !!!!!!!!!

I too have noticed a lot of A2 in the sussex area. One has appeared from nowhere and is sitting on a driveway not too far away from my house. They must have seen my car on the drive and thought wow what a great looking car must have one of those.
Drove to Guildford yesterday morning and didnt see one A2 on the road must have all been hiding from me. Mind you what a awful road it is between Alfold and Guildford needs some serious road resurfacing done

crb1011 said:
I too have noticed a lot of A2 in the sussex area. One has appeared from nowhere and is sitting on a driveway not too far away from my house. They must have seen my car on the drive and thought wow what a great looking car must have one of those.
Drove to Guildford yesterday morning and didnt see one A2 on the road must have all been hiding from me. Mind you what a awful road it is between Alfold and Guildford needs some serious road resurfacing done
My father-in-law lives at alfold crossroads and it is his 82nd birthday this weekend so i will be on the main road on Saturday and Sunday so if you would like to give me a beep i will wave back LOL !!!

I see quite a few a2's but not many petrol variants so maybe people are astonished by the fuel economy and are buying them now they are coming down in price

Back